This section gives some background on the development of GP appraisal. The information here relates to the golden age of formative GP appraisal.
Information, links and tools for appraisal
- Appraisal (1996)
- Appraisal (CPCR 1998)
- GMC Good Medical Practice document
- The appraisal interview – notes for the appraiser
- Introducing challenge into appraisal
- Reflective learning and learning styles
- Critical incidents and significant events
- What makes a good form 4?
- What makes a good PDP?
- Multi-source feedback
- GP Appraisal e-group
- BMJ Learning
- Teams and Teamwork Resources at Questia – The Online Library of Books and Journals
- pdptoolkit.co.uk – free data collection software for PDPs, appraisals etc