|Do not continue until you
have completed this page
Same situation – A mother is worried about her 4 year old not sleeping in her own room. In addition, she has a 2-year-old with significant needs. You also know that the mother has a history of postnatal depression following both births. She is exhausted and not getting much sleep herself. She is an unmarried mother and has little support.
- How would you proceed with this scenario?
- Any other staff/services who could help?
- Health Visitor.
- Disability Living Allowance. – Financial assistance
- The Disability Team
- Sponsored Child Care – Social Services
- Child Care / Nursery
- Adult Mental Health
- A Family Centre
- Family Link – Children NE