|Home > Synergy > Hints and tips > Reports|
Instructions for PMA Report
This report is designed to run from the associated sophie. To save opening the notes again in repman, the sophie passes the nhsnumber to the report ( sophie cannot pass patientid for some reason). This information is then passed into the subfolder and the report then prints.
- Create a new folder in Repman called PMA, (subtitle “ by Pt NHS Number”)
- Extract the first zip file PMA report to the above
- If you go into the PMA sub folder (by patient ID) you can edit the title of the first report – this will then appear at the top of your PMA report (e.g Strensall Medical Practice PMA Report)
- In the second report “Consultations in the last year” you may also wish to edit the report format , particularly the section at the bottom.
- Edit report
- Edit format
- Click on text to change
- Click on “Label” Menu button
- Edit long label
- Extract sophie from PMA sophie to your custom sophie folder
- Create user defined readcodes @8R8C Medical Records Complete and @8R8I Medical Records Incomplete
- Macro also attached if you want to use it
All the above should work I hope, but if not I will try and answer problems by email!
PMA report zip file
PMA sophie zip file
Mark Stenton: endspan