|Home > Management|
Screening information is added under the relevant currentproblem or under the Adult screening currentproblem. Screening history is available on the Backgroundscreen.
- Smoking status (Read codes .137).
- Alcohol status (Read codes .136).
- Height/weight/BMI: the BMI Sophie creates a current problem of Obesity if the patient is overweight.
- Blood pressure.
- Family history is added under the relevant current problem or under the Adult screening current problem. Family history is available on the Family history screen.
- Vaccinations and immunisations are stored under the Vaccinations currrent problem.
The report schedule ensures thatcomputer records are updated regularly with reminders forscreening criteria if these are not present. The screening issuesmay either be addressed opportunistically or in the Well man andWell woman clinics.