|Home > Management|
The IT security document is kept by Stephen. This details hardwarespecifications, licences, software, etc.
- Maximum password age: expires in 30 days
- Minimum password age: allows changes immediately
- Minimum password length: at least 6 characters including at least one numeric character
- Password uniqueness: password can never be reused
- Account lock out after 5 bad logon attempts
|Day||Backup type||Tape Swapped and placed in the fire safe|
|Friday||Full||Tape removed off site|
NT server backed up weekly.
Details of tapes
10 tapes will need to be kept and used in rotation. Each tape must be usedfor a maximum of 30 writes before it is changed. The tapes should be marked asfollows:
4 Tapes for weekday use: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
2 Tapes for bi-weekly Friday backup: Friday1, Friday2
Files to backed up
- Clinical Systems Supplier:
- Practice Controlled Files:
Program installation, root access, Synergy admin access and NT servermanagement admin access limited to
- Service and software engineers
Different user group profiles have access to the Synergy clinical systemfunctionality on the basis of need.
The practice is registered under the Data Protection Act