|Home > Management|
||The child’s usual health visitor should be recorded as .6656 Shared care GP/HV with the name of the health visitor as free text under the current problem .64 Child health care.|
|Patient sees doctor or health visitor in developmental assessment clinic.||Dr or HV completes CHS slip and passes to Anne with appointment list.||Note DNA’s on appointment list: any read codes, clinical notes and prescriptions should be recorded also.|
||If an abnormality found at examination, a similar exam abnormal code should be used.
CHS slips then passed to Health Authority.
Answer any appropriate [email protected]!L3 Childhood screening due reminder.
Do not use not attended codes in this read code group.
|If child does not attend appointment||Add reminder @!L3 Childhood screening due in Child health care problem||Do not use not attended codes in this read code group.|
Call and recall
- From Tweedmouth clinic
- 6-week check: arranged directly by Health visitor and monitored via health vistors’ Birth Book. Defaulters are sent three (different) letters by post and are visited at home by the health vistor if still not attended.
- 8-month, 18-month and 2.5-year check: arranged directly by Health visitor. Defaulters are sent three (different) letters by post and are visited at home by the health vistor if still not attended.
- 4-year check: arranged by Tweedmouth Clinic, together with immunisation. Defaulters are sent three (different) letters by post and are visited at home by the health vistor if still not attended.
- Patients who move into the area: the report schedule produces a monthly list of new children aged under 6 which is passed to the health visitors, who collect information on previous immunisation and developmental assessment and pass this information back to Anne.
- The report schedule produces a quarterly audit of those children where data is missing for routine checks or immunisations.