- Group form an oval, standing.
- A volunteer to centre of circle & close gap.
- Ask him to close eyes and spin round until disorientated.
- Walk steadily and purposefully to centre of circle – try to maintain an even pace.
- Must rely on other group members to catch and redirect, Gradually speed up with ^confidence.
What is trust?
How does it affect our relationships?
How does it feel to be responsible for another person? (cf doctors)
How do we react to situations in which we are dependent on other people? (cf patients)
How do we react to situations which are unfamiliar?