Notes for the Developing Aims and Objectives questionnaire
- What do you want to achieve as a result of being here?
Clear objectives enable you to focus.
- How will you know when you have achieved it?
Adds detail to objective and operationailses it.
- What are you prepared to do to achieve it?
Their role in the training process.
- How might you stop yourself achieving what you want?
Defining techniques of sabotage so that they can be overcome. eg.’ looking stupid, jump to conclusions, irrational fears.
Then, after finished add:
- In what other ways might you sabotage yourself?Have you given all the answers you can to question 4?
Subconscious holds back sabotage techniques.
- How this fits into the training plan.
- What help is wanted from others if sabotage techniques become apparent .