- To ensure all research carried out within the Trust is of thequality required under research governance requirements
- To build research capacity within the Trust
- To ensure all projects obtain R&D approval before they start
- To support researchers / potential research to develop projects e.g.methodological , statistical , literature search, funding opportunities, ethics advice
2 useful documents:
- Research vs. Audit. This will help you decide what your projectactually is.If you decide it is research – contact the research facilitator.
- Research Governance flowchart. These are the aspects you need to consider before you can start your study.