|Standard current problem
- .68P Adult screening: prevention
data including screening BP.
- .65 Vaccinations:
- .685 Cervical neoplasia screening :
all smear information.
- .64 Child health care : all developmental assessment information.
- .61 Contraception: all information
relating to contraception.
- .62 Pregnancy care: all
information relating to current
|Examples of commonly used
default current problem headings
- .G3 Ischaemic heart disease :
includes angina, MI etc.
- .G6 Cerebrovascular disease : all
strokes, tia's etc. Subarachnoid haemorrhage should not
be coded under.G6 but coded as a separate current problem.
- .G2 Hypertensive disease : all
patients with hypertension.
- .C10 Diabetes mellitus : all
patients with diabetes.
- .H33 Asthma: all patients with
||Add last TFT recorded.
||Add next HbA1c and next annual review reminders.
||Add appropriate vaccinations with date given.
||To Anne for addition of developmental assessment and
||To Anne for smear coding.
All important events should be recorded on the computer, taking care with
chronic disease codes eg aspirin and cholesterol for patients with IHD. All
relevant codes are automatically entered on the summary page.